There is still an additional wave to come but I thought some calm would be good to share first:
And we are off to the races once again!
Carl Perkins FY17 Application for Funding Information:The following time line is for submitting the FY17 Carl Perkins Application for Funding for technology centers, comprehensive schools, and college/universities. Again this year the deadline is a hard deadline if your application is late it will not be funded.
- August 31, 2016 is the FINAL date for submitting your FY17 Carl Perkins Application for Funding
- For FY17 we will be utilizing a new grant
management system for all Carl Perkins funded projects. The system requires a user account to access the
system. You can access CTIMS at the following location:
- Applications must be must be fully submitted and approved at the superintendent level by the deadline above or the fiscal agent will forfeit their right to the allocated formula amount for their district/consortium.
CTIMS Account and Tutorial Information
- Tutorials for submitting a new grant and other actions in CTIMS are located on the Carl Perkins website under the CTIMS - Resources tab. You can click on THIS LINK and it will take you to the page were our tutorials are housed.
- You should have received your CTIMS user authentication email if you were a user for your school last year. The email would have come from firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this email you will want to check you junk or spam folder as it may have been trapped in the filters. If you missed the email or have not seen it, please email email@example.com and make sure that in the email subject you put "authentication reset request"
As always if we can be of any assistance please contact the Carl Perkins Administration office. DO NOT miss the August 31st Application deadline it is a hard deadline and no late applications will be accepted or approved.