Speaking of Time..on to the Updates:
1. Carl Perkins Supplemental Grant Deadline:
- The supplemental grant deadline will be extended again to July 10, 2016. This is to give time to the contractors to fix an issue in the grant management system that has hindered the approval of applications. The error does not affect the entering or saving of grant data so if you have completed the grant already you will not need to resubmit.
- Tutorials on submitting submitting a new grant and other actions in CTIMS are located on the Carl Perkins website under the CTIMS - Resources tab. You can click on THIS LINK and it will take you to the page were our tutorials are housed.
- IF you have not had an account created for CTIMS and you normally submit Carl Perkins grant s for your school please send an email to email@example.com
- We have run the preliminary allocations formula and are now waiting on a data validation request before we can release the numbers to the field. As soon as the validation has been completed we will blog that the Carl Perkins Basic application is open and your allocation and options forms will be mailed. From that date you will be given 6-8 weeks to complete the application and submit it for approval.
- You should have already received your CTIMS user authentication email if you were a user for your school last year. The email would have come from firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this email you will want to check you junk or spam folder as it has gotten caught by those filters at some schools. If you missed the email or have not seen it please email email@example.com make sure that in the email subject you put "authentication reset request"
As always if we can be of any assistance please contact the Carl Perkins Administration office.