Top Ten things you're likely to hear from the Perkins Team offices this time of year...
- Are you logged into Internet Explorer? Not Chrome, or Edge, or Firefox. Just IE.
- Are you in the correct CTIMS role? (some users have more than one)
- Have you deleted your browser history and cookies lately?
- Try logging out and logging back in after you delete the browser history and cookies.
- You may need to click on the Submit for Approval button.
- Do you have a Budget Adjustment in process in the Agreement section?
- Did you include a note (initials, date, etc) in the justification section of the Budget Adjustment?
- You may need to re-select the Acknowledgements to make sure they are activated.
- Did you include the vendor invoices and accounting reports with your Invoice for reimbursement?
- You are very welcome! Let us know if you need more help!
CTIMS Users GuideIf you haven't had a chance to access our CTIMS Users Guide, click click this link!
Reminders for upcoming due dates...
- The FY18 Perkins Application Worksheet section, including all the required attachments, is due on June 30, 2017 no later than 11:59:59pm
- The final date to submit FY17 Perkins Invoices for reimbursement is August 1, 2017.
Before starting an Invoice:
- Make sure there is enough funding in the budget line items to cover the amounts being claimed. It is much, much easier to create a Budget Adjustment BEFORE an Invoice locks down the amounts in the budget section of the Agreement.
- Make sure the accounting codes in CTIMS match the accounting codes in your financial reports.
As always, please contact us if we can be of any assistance.
- Northeast quarter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast quarter: email@example.com
- West of I-35: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin Support: email@example.com