Time is what prevents everything from happening at once. ~John Archibald Wheeler
The end of FY15 will be here before long and we just want to provide you with some timely reminders.
Budgets, Revisions, and Claims
Final claims for reimbursement MUST BE in the Impact system no later than August 1, 2015 or the claim WILL NOT BE PAID. There will be no exceptions this year.
- Equipment purchase budget revisions closed March 15, 2015.
- Non-salary purchases closed April 1, 2015.
- Budget revisions for cost adjustments are allowed until the final claim is submitted.
- Not all types of equipment are allowed with these funds. We will not reimburse for basic program purchases or consumable items.
- Copies of paid invoices for equipment or other purchases in the amount of $250 or more are required with each claim for reimbursement and MUST be uploaded in the Impact system with each claim.
- When submitting claims for reimbursed expenditures made by consortium or coop partners, include those participants’ accounting reports with the claim, along with invoices where required.
- REMINDER: As noted in the approval letters, partner districts should use a project code other than 421, 422, or 423 for their Perkins expenditures.
- For secondary school districts and technology centers, the coding on computerized accounting reports and the Impact budget must match.
- For collegiate recipients, mark or highlight on the accounting report which line items match the Impact system.
- Check all documents BEFORE beginning a Request for Reimbursement and submit a Change Request if necessary.
Reports…are you on one?
Below you will find Impact reports for budgets and claims that need further action or approval at the local level in order to be processed in our office. Please click on each report (click again to enlarge) and take appropriate action in Impact immediately where necessary.
Please contact the Federal Legislation Assistance Division if you need assistance with determining the required action. Remember that our helpful online tutorials are also accessible from the Impact menu.
Finally, it is the FISCAL AGENT’S responsibility to ensure all requests for reimbursement are submitted with correct documentation is correct, and any corrective action needed is complete. Please log in to Impact, click on VIEW ALL GRANTS, and check the status of grants, budgets, revisions, and reimbursements to ensure your grants are closed out smoothly.
As always if there is anything we can do to assist please let us know.